Thursday, June 20, 2013

44 facts

June 19 is my 44th birthday. I thought it might be an interesting post to see if I could create a list of 44 facts about myself. Here goes:

1. I am 5' 7 1/2 but I usually just say I am 5' 8."
2. I am 147 lbs, and even though I don't mind the weight I am concerned about my pillow shaped midriff.
3. My hair hasn't been it's true color for over 10 years.
4. I HATE to be the center of attention. Birthdays, Mother's day, and other days or events that are supposed to be all about me really truly stress me out.
5. I love all things glow stick.
6. I love plastic Easter eggs
7. Bulldogs really are my favorite breed.
8. Mickey Mouse is my favorite Disney character.
9. My favorite foods are potato salad and Navajo tacos.
10. My favorite color is sky blue.
11. I love yarn, and wish I could knit/crochet faster because there are so many projects that are stuck in my head.
12. I am eternally grateful for one child, but wish I had more.
13. I am right handed.
14. My favorite ice cream flavor is cookies and cream, followed closely by chocolate snickers.
15. I love folksy type music, especially if it uses an acoustic guitar. ( Iron and Wine)
16. My favorite actress is dame Judy Dench but I have seriously fallen in love with Bailee Madison  from seeing her play the young snow white on Once Upon a Time.
17. I love sugar coated cereals.
18. I am a big fan of big flashlights.
19. I have 3 life regrets.
20. I would like to visit every single Disney park in my life time.
21. I love crazy hats.
22. I  like to dance.
23. Temperatures below 75* feel cold to me
24. I like being at travel destinations, but dislike getting to them.
25. My favorite sport to play is basketball.
25. My favorites sport to watch is boxing.
26. I hate golf.
27. My favorite holiday is Halloween, followed by Easter (plastic eggs)
28. I don't care for the Christmas Holiday.
29. I cry easily.
30. I cannot eat beef.
31. I used to like taking pictures. Now...not so much.
32. I like girl scouting.
33. I am a fast reader.
34. I hate math.
35. I do not mind being alone.
36. I love the beach.
37. I wear my glasses more than I wear contacts.
38. I like fruits more than vegetables.
39. I get frustrated with new technology, but usually figure it out after a few days.
40. I do not have any tattoos, but would not be opposed to getting one. If I did, it would be a charm bracelet around my ankle with added "charms" of a bulldog, a heart with the letters JB, a heart with the letter R, mickey mouse ears, and the  batman symbol. Maybe a ball of yarn added.
41. One of the stupidest things I have ever done was using my teeth to try and straighten the wires of an electric doll house, while it was plugged in....
42. I have never used recreational drugs, and don't care for the "high". Alcohol makes me dizzy.
43. I don't like scary movies.
44. I like to read, but don't do it often enough.


3 comments:

Lady Taylor said...

I was amazed at the things I DIDN'T know :-) We should hang out more often. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting. You reaching 44 years dates me a little. I could try to come up with 67 facts about me for my next birthday, but i would be over 68 years old before I could finish the job of typing them up!

ashes said...

Number 6 is totally inaccurate. You have an obsession with plastic Easter eggs that borders on diagnosable. But I guess you could just simplify and say you love them. Love you!!!!!