Monday, December 2, 2013

Photo-booth extravaganza!

It all started with Leslie and Steve's wedding. They had a delightfully fun photo-booth set up and I LOVED it! That was a few years ago, but just recently when JB and I decided to turn our house into a labyrinth, we talked about how fun it would be to have a Halloween photo-booth, and I remembered the fun I had at Leslie's so I seriously looked into it.






I soon came across some software called Sparkbooth. You can read all about it here: http://sparkbooth.com/

and then we went photobooth CRAZY!
We used it at Cache Get Away with Girl scouts,


and at Halloween,




and again at Thanksgiving...



Christmas is coming soon! I wonder what we'll come up with next?




1 comment:

janette said...

Dal told me how much fun it was to have it part of your Labyrinth! ...By the way, your Thanksgiving pics made me giggle; I see you're keeping it classy ;)