Thursday, December 18, 2014

The day Momma lost her $&^!

I am writing this post as a letter to me, as a reminder of the day I lost my $&^! and went all Momma Bear on a couple of Jb's teachers. Teachers each have a website and are supposed to list all of the assignments, and due dates, etc. A few of them don't bother to do this, and yesterday two in particular decided that 2 days before the end of the term would be a good time to finally fill out their web pages. This resulted in more than a few missing assignments for JB, virtually no time left in the term to do them, and me writing a fairly scathing email to them explaining my severe anger and absolute displeasure. This post is a reminder to NOT write emails in anger. While I do not regret my words, I do regret the way I presented them. I let a moment of anger control me instead of  presenting my case  calmly and out of thankfulness for all the wonderful things those teachers actually do for my kid. Let today be a lesson to me to think more clearly and act more kindly.

No comments: