Friday, July 3, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONJA!


Happy birthday, sister.
I want you to know I am so thankful for your example. I love how you love your family, how you parent your children, and how you adore your friends. You inspire me in ways that I could never explain. I love how my heart feels happy when I am with you, or talking to you on the phone, or thinking of you. I admit, there were times in my life when I thought your being born wasn't the greatest thing since sliced bread, like when you stole my tootsie rolls, or snuck into my closet to wear my clothes. But, ultimately, I'm glad to have always had a partner to help get me into, and out of, the greatest of adventures.
I love you and hope you have a fabulous day.



p.s. I feel like I should state that Sonja is pulling a silly face because Darren had just reached out of the car and pinched her bottom. Look closely in the passenger seat and you can see E3 as she gasps with shock at such outlandish behavior.

1 comment:

ashes said...

LOVE my seesters!!