Friday, December 19, 2008

Celebrate the Season







We attended Dad's Work Christmas Party, an annual event that is held at USU's beautiful Alumni House. The meal was catered by Hamilton's Restaurant and was deliscious! Mom's favorite was the candy cane cheesecake. YUM! It was interesting to me how many people said how JB was looking more and more like me every day. It was funny how that startled me a bit. I have never been one of those "girly" girls. You know the kind. The ones who can be given a garbage bag or old sheet and will tuck it here, and fold it there and VIOLA! a gorgeous 3 piece holidy outfit complete with sequins! I don't know how they do it. JB does. She just knows how to put together an outfit and make it look fantastic and in my opinion is absolutely stunningly beautiful. More than that though, she has a sunshine that pours from her soul, creating little pockets of happiness all around her. To be told that she looks like me....well that to me is the best complement ever, to know that in some way, I look like her.

No comments: