Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thoughts of Christmas

Well. Amazingly Christmas is here already. I haven't gotten used to the idea that JB is back in school after summer break and BOOM it's Christmas. I must admit I am not feeling very festive this year. I always look foreward to that time of year when the Christmas carols start playing on the radio and that warm tingle shoots through my spine saying at last the Holidays are back. It's that little tingle that usually has me playing Christmas Cds around August, preparing Christmas parties and making shopping lists, etc. This year... I got nothin'. I did put up a tree though, only because Jb asked me to. No parties are planned. No carmel corn, lollipops or slush is made. Honestly, only 5 gifts are purchased, some are wrapped. oh well. Maybe tomorrow....

No comments: