Saturday, February 13, 2010

B.W.O.P.

So, here's the deal. I was surfing around looking at photpgraphy sites and found this:
http://picasaweb.google.com/enoeske/PentaxK20D#slideshow/5433334849543767026

Which I really really liked, but it got me thinking, (which I didn't like so much) that yes I am trying to take a picture every day for 365...but shouldn't I actually try to make it a "good" picture too? I have gotten kind oflazy. Pull out the camera boom take a picture check it off the list. Sooooo, I have decided this week to shoot B.W.O.P. (Oh yeah, I totally just made that up!) Black and White On Purpose. Nothing but B&W for a whole week, should be interesting.

1 comment:

McDougald Family said...

i havent started my 365 because my pictures are such crap. I'm taking a class right now to help me learn my new pentax kx, but I'm being very slow. I think i don't have "the eye".