Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 1. Ash Wednesday Feb. 22

From the Reverend Susan Springer:
"Each day during Lent, children and families are invited to observe the season in a special way.Each morning, read the Lenten practice for the day. Do your best to observe and follow that practice....each day you walk one step closer to Easter with Jesus."

Day 1. Ash Wednesday February 22. 
Today I will remember that this day is precious. Today will never happen again! It is a one-time wonder! At least three different times today I will say "thank you, God" for the privilege of being alive! 
1. Today I thank God for the loving family I have. the friends I have. the people who make my life blessed.
2. Today I thank God for the ability to clothe, feed, and house my child.
3. Today I thank God for being the privelege of being asked to be Lilu's Godmother. 

No comments: