Friday, October 30, 2015

SLC Comic Con 2015

This year, for SLC COMIC CON JB and Bill wanted to play with Steampunk style outfits. So, I learned to do a few sewing tricks that I had never tried before. JB  wanted to be a steampunked black widow and had me make her a corset, with little shrug jacket, and a skirt that was short in front, and long in the back, with pickups on the bustle. It was a challenge, but I think I did alright with it. Bill went as one of her Hydra minions.







As usual, there was a lot to see and do. 

We heard Sean Astin talk about his acting in LOTR and Rudy

We watched this car get painted as the con progressed. 




The highlight was our photo ops with both Sean Astin and James and Oliver Phelps.
It was a great time. 

To see all of the photos, click here: 

1 comment:

janette said...

I think you did amazing with the costumes! This looks like so much fun! (I just text Mike to tell him you have a picture with Sean Astin...there is much jealousy).