Thursday, April 7, 2016

Bridal Shower Album






Once Upon a Time...
That is how all of the best fairly tales begin right? However, this tale is not a fairy one. It is the cold hard truth. My sister, Ashes, has fallen in love, and even though I have only met this man once, I can say he really is the nicest prince, and every bit the gentleman she deserves. I am so happy for her as she begins her new life with the holder of her heart. It was my privilege to take a few pics at a bridal shower held for her at the home of her future in-laws. I know she likes to keep memories, so I have sent a few pics to the printer, to be made into an album for her. The album will be sent from the printer to her new home in a week or so. I left lots of room for her to add her own journalism, thoughts, and random comments. I also have placed six solid green pages towards the end of the book for her to glue in cards, letters, other pictures, etc. I thought some of you might like to see the book, too, so here is a link to the album on my flicker page:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/tlcbull/1kdHnR

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great book for her to remember the day. You are a great sister. Love ya :)

ashes said...

Awwwww!!!!! I am sooooooo excited to receive such a treasure! Love you!!!