Thursday, April 21, 2016

Holy History Hatchet Hannah!




Ashes asked me to send her any old photos I may have of relatives on their wedding day etc. I remembered WAY back in 2007, I was given the honor of scanning and organizing the photo box of John and Erma Baggs (my grandparents.) I made a CD for each of their children. I also made one for me, and stored it in my closet to be forgotten about. Apparently I didn't start using FLICKR until 2008, so the idea of posting all of these mementos on line did not occur to me at all, until TODAY. So, I have spent the morning uploading 856 images/letters/birth certificates/wedding certificates/death certificates etc to my flickr page. I am sharing it with you, and if you want, feel free to share this link with others. I have left the album open so all should be able to access it.



p.s. if you see a photo that is not labeled, or labeled incorrectly, or you have something to add, please feel free to comment in FLICKR below the photo so all my benefit from your knowledge. :-)

No comments: