Monday, October 31, 2016

Moving Day for Marcus Oct. 2016



There is no better way for a Wizard to celebrate Halloween, than by by finally moving in to his restored mansion.  Earlier in October, I was able to install electric wall outlets for lamps in the upstairs bedroom....


...and in the living area. I also installed a fireplace.




Then the kitchen table arrived in pieces. When I called, the company said they would send a replacement out right away, but that was 3 weeks ago.


I finished the crown and floor moldings, and installed carpet in one of the bedrooms.


Painted furniture, and finished as many small things as I could. Things like creating a new inside window frames for the downstairs windows, finishing the wall paper, and flooring installations, etc.




Then
FINALLY!

Marcus and his family could move in!


The living area, with fire place, book shelves, and globe.



Kitchen with terribly repaired dining table, antique stove, and old fashioned sink.




Upstairs bedroom 1



Upstairs bedroom 2 with small book shelf, and grandma's sewing machine. 




Bathroom




Nursery with crib, rocking chair, toy chest, chest of drawers, and make up table. It even has the bulldog on the bed, because that's were bulldogs like to be. 




Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

The SHEFFER clan said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. But I have to say I would rather see the DAD in the kitchen making dinner and the MOM playing with the kid. I guess even magical worlds have their gender problems hahahaha. I seriously have loved watching this project unfold.