Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sis!


I have tried to give my child everything. I regret that I have not been able to give her the joy of having a sister.  I have 3! Someone who you know will always be there for you because no matter how awful you are to them, they really don't have much of a choice. They have to learn to put up with you! Lucky for me, I was blessed with much more than a sister, but a special friend with whom I shared some of my most favorite childhood memories. I remember tea parties, bike rides, phantom parades, yellow dogs and swimming lessons. Swimming in the river at "Flintstone Park," sandy Easter Egg hunts, and pillow forts. Sleep overs, crazy songs, and the uncanny ability to be in the same outfit even after days apart.
Happy Birthday, kid.  I love you!

No comments: