Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Cherry good day



Today has been a cherry good day. Let me explain. This morning I began working in the garden around 8:00 a.m. I watered the plants in various flower beds and then went to water the rosebushes. There in the center of the rose bed were 2 cherry pits. I thought it was odd to find 2 pits, perfectly cleaned, resting there together in the center of my rose bed. I just shrugged my shoulders, went on watering, and left them there.

Then I came into the house, and logged onto the computer, where I read Ashes' blog about Lady's cherry pie. http://lilblueashes.blogspot.com/2014/07/all-american-pies.html and the Sheffer family blog about Grandpa T taking out their cherry bushes. http://shefferfam.blogspot.com/2014/07/week-twentyfive-june-15-to-june-21.html

Then I was walking Fatdog around Logantown, and the little corner Mexican food market had cherries on sale. I received a text from my cabin housekeeper who's name is ChaRee (it's pronounced Sha Ree, but still at this point I was starting to take notice), and at Petsmart when we were having Miss Lily's pedicure, I noticed a sign on the window saying you can CHALK your pet, and one of the colors was cherry red.






Too too weird. It's almost like someone was trying to tell me something but I'm not clever enough to grasp what it is. So I came home, found the two little cherry pits in the center of the rose garden and shoved them into the dirt. Maybe they are supposed to grow. Who knows? It would be a cherry good ending to a cherry good day.

1 comment:

ashes said...

It was meant to be!! I do hope they grow!