Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Deep breath before the plunge

A few months ago, I saw this video:






It resonated with me. A LOT. There are many things I have been afraid to do, but not any more. JB and I are going to Japan tomorrow morning, without Bill. I am experiencing high anxiety, as I don't like the feeling of being un prepared and uncertain of what my responsibilities are. I am nervous, but it won't stop me. Fear has no place in my life anymore (except when it comes to riding those sketchy carnival rides, but that's not fear telling me to stay away from those things, it's just common sense.) Life is too short to live it while being afraid. Go forth, peeps. The world awaits. :-)

2 comments:

ashes said...

You're going to have soooooo much fun! Live your life. No regrets!

janette said...

What a grand adventure! There is so much in life--big and small--to enjoy.