Friday, January 29, 2010

365 Again?

So per Sister Sonja's challenge, I finished a 365 for 2009. You can see the photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tlcbull/sets/72157612444883128/

She asked me if I was going to do one for 2010. My response was "No way!" I was tired of having to find a photo for every day, felt terrible about missing 2 weeks of shots when I was in and out of the hospital with the kidney stuff, I was glad to be rid of the project. But.... You can't go an entire year doing something and then just drop it. True, the first few weeks of 2010 I was happy just being and didn't even try with my camera. It sat idle and I didn't care, but here we are at the end of January, and I find myself looking at the fog on the trees, or the neighbors cat sitting in the snow and I am actually planning in my head how to take the shot. I do admit I like going back and looking at where/what I was doing a year ago. Looks like I'm in the habit, and habits are hard to break. Looks like Sonja was right. Again.

No comments: