Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Day Pigs Flew




I am NOT a runner. No way. So how JB EVER talked me into participating in a 5k Color Vibe run, I will never know. I have always said that the day I participate in any type of running event will be the day that pigs fly. Well, had you seen my shorts this morning, you would have seen pigs flying...they did not however, actually run. 

 Me, ES, and JB,

JB meets Dr. Noorda (again). They met the first time on her birthday. He was there.

JB took a photo of me about 1/2 way round the course.



 Me, JB, LS, and ES

No, I did not run, but I DID finish the course in about 1 hour, I did not pass out, and I did not finish last.
Not too shabby on a day full of flying pigs. For the rest of the photos please click here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tlcbull/sets/72157633458107569/


2 comments:

Lady Taylor said...

I would walk with you, but i could never run. Don't like the flying colored dust. Pic's are great.

ashes said...

Ah... Dr. Noorda. I hope he still likes his boat we paid for. (mostly you... but some of me)