Thursday, January 23, 2014

Caribbean Christmas 12/23


We've found that it is difficult to go snorkeling EVERY day. For myself, I find  if I do snorkel every day, I tend to feel like I'm "bobbing" all night long and have a difficult time sleeping. So, instead of snorkeling, we decided to hit the town for some Christmas shopping. Downtown Bonaire was delightful. There were a few cruise ships in port, so there were a lot of people. 





We stopped for some groceries and JB discovered a HUGE bottle of cola. Which we did not purchase, as we only go for the real stuff.


Some local Christmas flaire


My boat


We stopped off at this restaurant for dinner and enjoyed watching some crabs eat at the moss on the rocks.



A nice view of the sunset before heading back to our apartment for our annual slugfest of watching The Lord of the Rings.



No comments: