Monday, March 18, 2013

Lenten Reflection: March 14


 Today's reading is discombobulated...What my Lenten Reflections book says: 

"You send forth your Spirit, and they are created; and so you renew the face of the earth.--Psalm 104:31"

But when I looked up this Psalm on the internet so I could cut and paste it to share with you, I saw these:



Psalm 104:31

King James Version (KJV)
31 The glory of the Lord shall endure for ever: the Lord shall rejoice in his works.


Psalm 104:31

English Standard Version (ESV)
31 May the glory of the Lord endure forever;
    may the Lord rejoice in his works,



Psalm 104:31

Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
31 
May the Lord’s glory continue forever!
    May the Lord enjoy what he made.


My Reflection: The reference is messed up, and now, so too is my column formatting. Do you ever have days where it easier to give up and just call it a day, rather than fight your way through? 

No comments: